   Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:18:54 -0400
   From: "samblancato" <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re:Now Favorite Kim Wilson CD's (Kim Wilson show on
4-13-06)

Yeah, Kim Wilson is just about my favorite player too.  I saw your list
of
favorite KW CDs.  I'm not familiar with Ludella.  I just wanted to
mention
the CD "That's Life".  The last song on the CD, "Low Down" is awesome.
spent one summer just learning that song, and studying it taught me
more
than any other group of harp solos combined.  To me this song is
classic Kim
Wilson; he doesn't sound like Little Walter or anybody else and doesn't
have
to.